Did you know that yoga originated from ancient India?
The word yoga is from an ancient Indian language known as Sanskrit. It is believed that yoga was introduced to the west somewhere in the late 19th century but evidence claims that it was probably developed between the 4th and 5th century. Modern yoga is mainly based on the “yoga sutras” of Pantanjali a series of philosophical aphorisms.
Yoga is a widely practiced physical, spiritual and mental discipline. It is ideally understood to be for the purpose of uniting the mind, body and soul.
The union of the three (The mind, body and soul) could be in the means of meditation, and at times in preparation for meditation, the practice of Asana. Asana is the stretching combined with building strength. Various exercises can boast of helping the practitioner gain strength, others agility and some flexibility but not most can help one acquire the combination of these attributes. Yoga is amongst the few to boast of the trilogy. Pantanjali classifies Asana as one of the eight limbs of yoga. Most of the limbs are mainly concerned with the mental and spiritual well-being.
While it is widely thought that Yoga is about stretching, this notion couldn’t be wider from the mark. Creating a balance in the body by developing both flexibility and strength with the help of the stretches. This is accomplished by the means striking poses.These poses are similar but depending on the yoga tradition the teacher trained in, the approaches are varied. This is amongst the most exciting aspects a beginner should be looking out for. This is because unlike yoga for beginners which may be just learning the new stuff, your personal or individual experience with yoga develops over time, embracing the poses and the personal relationship with them.
Yoga for beginners is not really about how strong you are or how flexible you are, but more of how willing are you to take up a personal spiritual journey, mental mastery and individual growth. Amongst the most fulfilling aspects of yoga is letting go or learning how to deal with one’s ego and learning that it is not about who is better than who. This ultimately brings out the no competitiveness spirit of yoga and allows one to grow.
Meditation is a very good mental exercise which has been said to enhance cognitive functions of the yogis. The stretching coupled with breathing is thought to increase blood flow to the brain and all other parts of the body. This could cause increased memory capacity and high levels of concentration
As a means of exercise, like any other exercise, it burns up calories making one feel good about themselves while at the same time normalizes the body weight by restoring hormonal balance. This is through lowering of the cortisol hormone widely attributed to stress. it has also been recorded to have normalized blood pressure in yogis and at the same time being an effective way of relieving pain.
One way or the other, the personal journey you embark once you enroll for that yoga for beginners class is certain to give you a different perspective. Alternatively read the yoga burn reviews for a home based program.
Every woman wants heads to turn when she walks into a room. While you may think your high heels and eye makeup are what grab a guy’s attention, the truth is that such embellishments rarely show up on the male “radar screen.” If you want to know what will really make you stand out to the opposite sex, check out these five helpful obsession phrases pointers.
- Your smile. Men do not really care if you have puffy lips or perfect teeth, but they are inextricably drawn to a warm, genuine smile. Your smile exposes what is behind the polished exterior, and it is your best tool if you know how to use it. Forget about the labored grin and the obligatory laugh. Smile when you mean it, and when you do, smile like a little girl on Christmas morning. An honest, uninhibited smile says more about you than 20 minutes of small talk ever could.
- Your eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul; and in this case, they are right. Many women make the mistake of wearing too much eye makeup. This only distracts from the natural light in your eyes, so exercise some restraint when putting your “face” on. How you use your eyes is more important that what eyeliner you wear. Make eye contact rather than playing the shy role, as this will make you seem more approachable. Keep in mind that the eyes are responsible for a large percentage of the nonverbal communication in a conversation, so use them to your advantage and send the right signals.
- Your body. I know, it is your personality that should be most important…and to an extent it is. However, when a woman walks into a room, the first thing men notice is her body. Most men want a girl who takes care of herself and stays in good shape. Forget about fake boobs and spanks, but you should try to look like you hit the gym on a regular basis. Being fit is a huge plus, but avoid overly revealing clothing, as this often sends the wrong message.
- Your attitude. It may seem like men are just looking for beauty queens, but a woman’s attitude can make or break the deal. What do men want to avoid at all costs? An overbearing nag who cannot relax and have a good time. Projecting a light-hearted, fun-loving disposition will do wonders for grabbing a guy’s interest.
The whole package. It is not one special quality that men notice; it is the combination of all of them. Rather than focus on finding the perfect dress or the cutest hairstyle, think about the overall impression you are making. Yes, you do want to look your best, but you also want to smile warmly, make eye contact and hold up your end of a conversation. Keep all of these things in mind and you should notice that you are getting noticed more often.
The dream of each and every woman is to find their Mr Right as early as possible, love him like she had never done it before and of course spend the rest of her life with him. However, it is sad when most women luckily find the right one but let them go and they live in deep regrets for the rest of their loves. This happens simply because women in general have a major problem which is a lack of sufficient knowledge to help them play their cards well in the dating game. To help you find your dream man and keep him forever, I’ve come up with a list of dating tips for women which will be of great help in your dating world. Here are the dating tips.
- Put up a smile when you’re on a date: The simplest of the dating tips for women is showing a smiling face. Ladies who tend to show serious faces may create unpleasant first impression to the man and this might discourage him from dating them next time. A simple smile is all you need to make the man fall for you more.
- Have confidence in yourself: Most women tend to lose confidence when dating, a characteristic which is not so good as they might miss the most important thing in their lives. Confidence is built simply by overcoming self doubts and shyness. Once you have this confidence you’ll be surprised that you will easily approach the guy you always feel is your man and express yourself to him.
- Always strive to be yourself: This one carries a lot of weight in the dating tips for women simply because if observed, it will go a long way in making your dating a success. While it’s clear that most women might hide their real personalities on a date in an attempt to avoid driving their love away, it’s important to remember that you’re looking for a soul who you will spend the rest of you life with and it’s impossible to show fake personality for the rest of your life.
- Look approachable: Did you know that every man is always longing for that welcoming sign so that he gets more confidence to approach you? Get it right here, if you want a man to approach you and kick start your relationship, show him you are ready for him to approach you using sings such as wink, being sexy and showing a smile, one of best dating tips for women to try out!
- Give him time to be alone: Most women drag their relationships into danger zone by clinging too much on their men all the time. If a man asks to hang out with his friends, kindly give in to his request. This is a secret to making your relationship grow stronger; it prevents both of you from getting bored of each other quickly.
There are also some obsession phrases for women that they need to keep in mind whether they are on their first dates or in a relationship they would like to keep strong. Finding and keeping your Mr Perfect’ will not be a nightmare anymore!
An understanding of basic concepts of how to survive the wilderness is necessary if you ever find yourself in an emergency situation in the wild. The strong will to survive is an important factor to get out of the wild. From time to time we read about remarkable wilderness surviving feats. The common denominator in all such feats is a strong will to survive .Survival is all about your ability to withstand the stress you face while in a grim situation and taking appropriate decisions as the situation demands. Here are the lost ways reviews recommended basic survival skills you need to thrive through any situation:
1. Attitude: your attitude determines how successful you are more than any other skill. The strong will to survive and keeping a positive attitude throughout your process of survival are crucial attributes. By systematically assessing the situation, making a plan and executing it can go miles in helping you get out of danger.
2. Making a shelter: most people fall prey to diseases due to the direct exposure to the elements. Being able to build a shelter is of paramount importance in a survival situation. The shelter made should be at a location away from hazards, insulated from direct exposure to elements such as heat, rain water and should provide you protection from wild animals. The basic shelter includes a roof made up of big leaves and dry branches as pillars to support it and is the most practical to construct in any environment.
3. Arranging food and water: to meet to the basic needs of our body food and water are essential and can be found in abundance in the wild. The only care that should be taken is that the food that you have is not poisonous and the water that you drink is fit for drinking. There are a number of methods to purify sea water naturally.
4. Making fire: this task is also of utmost importance to keep the wild animals at bay and to keep your body warm during the cold and windy nights. Almost all of us know the way of making fire using dry leaves and dry branches of trees.
5. Basic wilderness first aid: first aid is the most important thing that you need to carry with yourself at all times so that when you are faced with a grim situation you are able to tackle it effectively. But even such a kit is of no use if you don’t know how to use it properly. So a basic understanding of using the first aid kit is crucial to help you survive.
6. Navigation: it is crucial to navigate properly through the wilderness and get out of it safely. One should stop, analyze and then take their steps. A compass helps to find the direction in which a person is moving but the direction of the sun rising and setting could also be used to find the direction to go to. Landmarks should be used to prevent yourself moving in circles.
The knowledge of these basic survival skills and the strong will power to survive can help any person to get out of the wild successfully.
The modern dating scene can be quite intimidating for single guys and girls. If you want to improve your luck and land more dates, start by taking advantage of all of the opportunities out there to meet new people. Even if you are on the shy side, or the bar scene is not your thing, there are still plenty of ways you can put yourself out there.
Online Dating Sites
Online dating is the perfect solution for people who are tired of bars, clubs and mixers and want to connect with other singles from the comfort of their homes. There are literally thousands of sites to choose from, so you can choose one that suits your personality and the type of date you are looking for. One bit of advice; if you want to avoid fake profiles, scammers and other unsavoury individuals, stick to the more established sites.
Taking your search online allows you to view profiles and instant message with members before you ever have to talk to them on the phone or meet in public. This is a great way of weeding out possible suitors and saving yourself from having to endure a series of disappointing first dates.
Social networking sites such as Facebook and Pinterest can also be great venues for meeting new people. You can perform searches to find people with common interests or search through friends of friends to see if there is anyone you would be interested in being introduced to. Like dating sites, social networking sites allow you to check people out from a safe distance before interacting with them in “real life.”
Do you like to go to book signings? Have you always wanted to take a gardening class? Events such as these are ideal for meeting people with similar interests in a non-threatening environment. There are dozens or even hundreds of these events happening each month in major metropolitan areas. If the public aspect is a bit much for you, look for online forums focused on your particular interests.
Friends and Family
If you are a bit more outgoing and willing to take a calculated risk, ask your friends and family members if they know any singles you may be interested in. Yes, this can be a disaster, but you never know where or how you will meet your dream date, so keep an open mind and put yourself out there.
The Right Attitude
Sometimes a simple attitude adjustment will improve your dating luck. Try to be more positive, upbeat and outgoing when you are at work, school or anywhere out in public. If you meet someone interesting, do not be afraid to greet them with a smile and strike up a conversation. In addition to improving your attitude you can make a bit of extra effort with your appearance. Maybe a few new outfits or a new hairstyle are in order. Little improvements such as these will boost your confidence, which makes you more attractive to others.